Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Getting Your Dragonflies in a Row

With that scent of fall in the air--even when it's over 90 out there--I've been feeling that urge to get organized. We've been gathering firewood, fixing the fence, and starting on a few dozen other projects we hope to finish before the snow flies. I would say we're getting our ducks in a row, but you have to admit...


...these guys do it better. There were at least a hundred of them on the fence wire, every single one facing the same direction.


I wonder if they feel like winter is just around the corner, too. Do you? What autumn projects are you working on?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! That's amazing. I've never seen them line up like that. I've only seen two or three at a time, buzzing around flowers. The way they're sitting on the wire, they look like World War II-era bombers waiting to take off.

    My autumn project is to get organized. That's a huge job in an of itself!

    ReplyDelete